There are many ways to address inflammation in the body, from meditation, regular exercise, proper diet and eliminating as many toxic household and body care products. One of the best dietary ways to address inflammation is to eat turmeric (or take it in capsule form).
Let's take a closer look at some of the signs and symptoms of bodily inflammation to see if you might want to add turmeric to your diet.
Signs of Chronic Bodily Inflammation
- Drink Golden Milk
- Use fresh or ground turmeric in your smoothie
- Add a fresh knob to your cold pressed juice
- Eat more curry
- Sprinkle in quinoa, rice, millet or any other grain for bit of color
- Add it to your salad dressings
- Try it in scrambled eggs/omelettes
- Add it to sauteed greens
- Brew turmeric tea
- Add to soup or broth (it turns broth a gorgeous golden color)
*Bonus turmeric tip: Turmeric is best absorbed if you eat it with a little bit of fat, like coconut, olive oil, butter, etc. Its absorption is also increased when combined with a little bit of black pepper so give a little grind to your dish when you add turmeric for the full benefit!
Do you include turmeric in your daily diet? Let me know how in the comments!